Why Use ManSys®?
Global Trade Solutions
ManSys® is chosen by organisations that buy, sell or trade goods and are looking to enhance their global practices with fantastic International Trade & Customs Software.
The full international trading software system is used by trading & procurement companies while a subset of functionality meets the needs of the customs & export documentation requirements of the export departments of corporates that already have an ERP solution.
ManSys® handles multiple types of goods in both sector–specific configurations and for company specific requirements.
ManSys® is used all over the world and on every continent. Remote access is possible in a number of ways and interfaces exist to many ERP and Accounts systems including SAP, JDE, EFACS, Epicor, Dynamics, IFS, Maginus, Sage, Pegasus, Exact, Iris / Exchequer, Xero, iplicit and many bespoke software systems.
ManSys® users find themselves able to:
- take on substantial increases in business without additional staff, reducing costs & improving efficiency
- identify & control contract risk by accurately evaluating & tracking costs & selling prices
- monitor & improve profitability, whether by transaction, by client, by market or by product
- be more responsive to every customer enquiry however received, reducing time & effort to quote & maximizing sales opportunities
- produce smart, tailored documentation; manage Letters of Credit; control Freight Costings
- improve customer service & win more profitable business.
Enter data once and once onlyImmediate access to current &historical transactional + standing data
Eliminate errors within & between teams & in communication with suppliers + customers
Fewer people can complete more work in a shorter period – and maybe go home on time! Managers have direct access to information without interrupting staff
Electronically communicate with suppliers and prospects across the globe; integrate their data with your own in ManSys® to allow you to win more business
Fees are charged per user plus the optional modules required, on a licence fee or rental basis
Easy migration from legacy systems, including Spex, ExportLite, ExportPro and TradingPro – contact us for more information
Most relevant calculation listing & sorting functions are available
- Allocate accurate Commodity (or “HS”) Codes for tax compliance (using ManSys AI Classification Service)
- Submit Customs Declarations direct to HMRC or other tax authorities
Credit risk management including engaged credit
Manage profitability by quotation, transaction, product, client, geography