Why Use ManSys®?
Global Trade Solutions
ManSys® is chosen by organisations that buy, sell or trade goods and are looking to enhance their global practices with fantastic International Trade & Customs Software. The full international trading software system is used by trading & procurement companies while a subset of functionality meets the needs of the customs & export documentation requirements of the export departments of corporates that already have an ERP solution.
ManSys® handles multiple types of goods in both sector–specific configurations and for company specific requirements.
ManSys® is used all over the world and on every continent. Remote access is possible in a number of ways and interfaces exist to many ERP and Accounts systems including SAP, JDE, EFACS, Epicor, Dynamics, IFS, Maginus, Sage, Pegasus, Exact, Iris / Exchequer, Xero and many bespoke software systems.
ManSys® users find themselves able to:
- Take on substantial increases in business without additional staff, reducing costs and improving efficiency
- Identify and control contract risk by accurately evaluating and tracking costs and selling prices
- Monitor and improve profitability, whether by transaction, by client, by market or by product
- Be more responsive to every customer enquiry received, whether by paper, fax or email – reducing time and effort to quote & maximizing sales opportunities
- Produce smart, tailored documentation; manage Letters of Credit; control Freight Costings
- Improve customer service and win more profitable business
||Enter data once and once only
Immediate access to current and historical transactional + standing data
Eliminate errors within the team and in communication with suppliers and customers
||Fewer people can complete more work in a shorter period – and maybe go home on time!
Managers have direct access to information without interrupting staff
|Expand the business
||Electronically communicate with suppliers and prospects across the globe; integrate their data with your own in ManSys to allow you to win more business
|Pay for what you use
||Fees are charged by concurrent user and by the optional modules required, or on a pay-as-you-go basis
|Leave old systems behind
||Easy migration from legacy systems, including Spex, ExportLite, ExportPro and TradingPro – contact us for more information
|Reduce dependence on Excel
||Most relevant calculation listing and sorting functions are available
||Credit risk management including engaged credit
||Manage profitability by quotation, transaction, product, client, geography