1. Privacy Notice
1.1. Information About Us
|Company Name||ManSys® Limited|
|Registered Address||East Court, College Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3LT|
|Main Trading Address||East Court, College Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3LT|
|VAT Number||GB 702 6014 85|
|Data Protection Officer & Details||Neil Hoskins – email@example.com +44 (0)1342 315020 East Court, College Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3LT|
We are a business member of the Institute of Export & International Trade.
1.2. What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how we use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
1.3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that we use is set out in Section 1.5, below.
1.4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Section 1.11.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Section 1.10 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Section 1.11 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Section 1.11 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that you can ask us for a copy of your personal data held by us to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Section 1.11.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
1.5. What Personal Data Do You Collect?
|• Name||• Email Address|
|• Date of Birth||• Telephone Number (inc.mobile)|
|• Gender||• Business Name|
|• Address||• Job Title|
• A company that you have or do work for;
• A business card;
• Completing and submitting a form on our web site.
1.6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
• Providing and managing your account.
• Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
• Personalising and tailoring our products and / or services for you.
• Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
• Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt- out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your permission and / or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and / or telephone with information, news, and offers on our products and / or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
1.7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
• Until we are notified in writing that you have left the company that has been dealing with ManSys Limited.
1.8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We may store or transfer some or all of your personal data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (the “EEA” consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). These are known as “third countries” and may not have data protection laws that are as strong as those in the UK and/or the EEA. This means that we will take additional steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including only using countries that are known as “safe areas” such as the USA.
The security of your personal data is essential to us, and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures, including the following:
• All passwords to access any data will be “strong” – upper/lower/number/special and 8 characters minimum.
• Wherever possible, encryption will be used, all access information stored in any software will be encrypted.
• All access to databases will be via non-standard ports.
1.9. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
1.10. How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Section 1.11. To make this as easy as possible for you, a Subject Access Request Form is available for you to use. You do not have to use this form, but it is the easiest way to tell us everything we need to know to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within one month. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
1.11. How Do I Contact You?
|Telephone number:||+44 (0)1342 315020|
|Postal Address:||ManSys® Limited, East Court, College Lane, East Grinstead West Sussex RH19 3LT – United Kingdom|
1.12. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.
Any changes will be made available on our web site (www.mansys.net).